These are great for a hiking snack, or an anytime snack!
- 1 cup Quick Cook Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Peanuts, slightly crushed
- 1 cup Corn Syrup or Honey
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Wheat Germ or you can substitute Flaxseed Powder
- ¾ cup Powdered Milk
- Add all of the above ingredients together in a bowl. It is best to do in the order above – first the dry ingredients, then the wet/sticky (syrup or honey and peanut butter) and lastly the powdered ingredients
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture and roll into balls about 1 inch in size or so.
- Next, place balls onto a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for several hours until chilled.